Proface GP2300

hazey

Guys I have a Proface GP2300 screen. I try to open original program attached. I can open project and see all screens but there is no text on buttons. Like it is missing text table. I am using GP-PRO/PBIII. Is this the correct software?

thanks

hazey

Hi,

start the gp-pro/PBIII
open the file .prw
clic on screen (editor)
the drawingboard opens, goto screen left upper corner and open screen (pulldown), than the screens in the project can be opened

Thanks I could already open the screens. It is the text on the buttons that is missing. Project only shows numbers on the buttons, the text is missing. That is my problem.

thanks

hazey

Similar Topics

Hello, I am at whits end working with proface touch screens. i have st401 every thing worked fine i could make it talk to a micro 1500 with no...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have several Proface GT2400 terminals and i need to get the software and interface cables and i have several questions. I am assuming...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a Proface HMI that is compatible with Schneider M172 PLC?
Replies
Views
Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom