S7-PLCSIM is not working

S7PP

Hi Experts, I'm trying to see what the S7-PLCSIM can do, but I'm not able to open it. It says this:

I tried turn the PLC off, deleted the Ethernet connection, unplug the Ethernet cable, still not work. Please help why is that?

S7_PLCSIM.JPG

Just rebooted, I unpluged network cable, turned wireless off. Right after restart the computer, I tried S7-PLCSIM, it's still not working, and told me the same infomation.

I got it running, I changed PG/PC interface. It's running now. But I still don't know how to use it. Trying...Any manuals or guide I can use?
I started it after manager. I opened a project and trying to simulate it.

I got it running, I changed PG/PC interface. It's running now. But I still don't know how to use it. Trying...Any manuals or guide I can use?
I started it after manager. I opened a project and trying to simulate it.

Hello S7PP;
The online help is quite good, and also this manual:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/36450139

Read especially the sections on Downloading a S7 project and Simulating a S7 user program.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier