S7-1200 communication M440 with USS

juanmdx

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows how can I read and write to many MM440's using USS protocol with an S7-1200.

I just want to know if there is a guide somewhere, I've tryed at the Siemens site, but I can't find anything related (I found something about USS and MM420, but It didn't help).

So, I hoping some of you can help me with this.

Thanks and best regards

I know I should use the USS_Port FB, but I'm not familiar with it, I'm looking for some info on the web and I'm also looking for the internal parameter addresses of the MM440 so that I know what to uptdate and what to read.

If anyone knows about this is more than welcome to share it.

If not, I'll post a sample of my code when I finish it....

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
Good day, everyone, We're trying to establish an S7 connection on ethernet between an S7-400 CPU and a new S7-1200 CPU (which is defined as slave...
Replies
Views
I don't have any prior experience with MicroLogix so the Communication Toggle Button is new to me. We currently have a few MicroLogix that are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom