Siemens HMI TP-177b

IJK

I am using tp 177B colour which hangs many times so i restart the hmi and then do the operations.
This HMI is on profibus with S7-317 2 pn/dp PLC
can anyone suggest me a solution as i am not finding the exact cause of this problem:confused:

thanks in advance

Do you see ##### in IO Fields?

How much the distance between TP177B and previous profibus slave ( or plc) ?

If it's too long, you can try to to use dp repeater.

What is your Transmission Rate ? If it's too high, you can reduce it and try again.

Similar Topics

hi... i want to upload the program from TP1773B, can i do this with Simatic ProSave and can i check the screens & tags using the uploaded content...
Replies
Views
I had a customer that wants to read is AB micrologix data on a Siemens screen but we didn't succeed to make it works Wincc flex 2008 with that...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to communicate NI profibus interface card with Siemens HMI OP177b over profibus. I have no idea how to do it. Do I need to install a...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, On a Siemens Multi panel (MP 377 12") of a machine (S7-300) at a customer's site, some parameters need to be changed that have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom