As-I equipment on ControlLogix

Softy

Hello all, I wonder if anyone can help?

I have a system with As-I motor starters and I/O that has to be used on a Rockwell ControLogix platform.
I have found a number of modules to fit into the main controller rack for this. However, I need a module or some type of converter that can reside in a remote panel (ideally a ControlLogix remote I/O rack)for this. Has anyone used any such item?

If not rack mounted, then anyone used an Ethernet/As-i converter on ControLogix to gather As-i I/o data?

TIA

I've used CLX Ethernet to A-si gateway from IFM.COM before. Easy to setup, program and use. IIRC, no CLX programming is needed. Just configure a few parameters in the gateway module via it's front panel LCD & PB's and ypu're good.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have the opportunity to buy some second hand unused components, they are Siemens motor modules, a CPU, inputs and outputs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am starting to Practice Equipment Phase program building(Batching). I am unable to find Add on Instruction "PMIntfc_LBSM" which is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a retired PLC developer and have some IDEC PLC equipment that was used for development that I would like to sell. Everything is in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom