alarm in allen-bradley slc500-1746-p2

yuossif

hi i need help in this problem unit slc 500 -1747-l542 give alarm -dh+01:u nable to communicate with remote station
the unit allen -bradly conect with panel view-1400e

hi i need help in this problem unit slc 500 -1747-l542 give alarm -dh+01:u nable to communicate with remote station
the unit allen -bradly conect with panel view-1400e

Has this ever worked? -- I.e., is this an existing system that has worked for years, but has recently stopped working? If so, you're probably going to be looking for a wire that has become disconnected/damaged.

Is this a new system that you're still trying to configure the first time? If so, it could be any of a large number of problems...

What is the COMPLETE part number of your PanelView. How are you communicating between the PanelView and the SLC? What are the communication parameters configured in BOTH the PanelView and SLC?

Give us as much information as possible - you have access to all of the setup information, we don't. The more information you give us, the better chance we'll be able to help -- don't make us guess!

Oh - you don't have a fault being generated by the 1746-P2 as indicated in your title. That's a power supply, unable to generate any fault...