Wincc v6.2

The OS project editor is located at the explorer window on the left side of the screen. But with your question, I assume can't see it on that side of the screen. Maybe, you were not able to install components of WinCC during installation. Just reinstall the software and check the components to be installed. After it, you should see the OS project Editor on the screen. You will now be able to launch it by double clicking.

The OS project editor is located at the explorer window on the left side of the screen. But with your question, I assume can't see it on that side of the screen. Maybe, you were not able to install components of WinCC during installation. Just reinstall the software and check the components to be installed. After it, you should see the OS project Editor on the screen. You will now be able to launch it by double clicking.

I have installed the additional components now it is working thanku!