Need Help :problem in RSlinx driver

I have using 1747 AIC.It is connect with SLC 5/03 and Panel View...
But when i connect RSlinx driver,some error occurs..
Any can give the solution
Error:"Swap driver Failed() to swap the new pic driver ,try restart rslinx"
"Failed to swap windows 2000 PIC driver.see the application event log specific error
Win error code:3758096907"

See u need to check up with the commn.settings in the program u have uploaded.also check the 6 pin cables used for aic module.their b aud rates b/w hmi and plc should be same and also check for node no: Is properly configured

Post a comms config screen shot

You probably have some other driver assigned to the com port your using (comm1) and thats why it wont swop

What driver are you using?
If its the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver you will need a real serial port, do you have one?

Can you give us the complete catalog number of your Panelview?
How is the panelview connected to the SLC5/03 ( its serial port or DH485 port)?