CLX BTR MSG error

eazyu2000

Hi guys please help me with this one. I am doing PLC5 migration to CLX system, im using a 1756-DHRIO to scan remote IO racks with (1747-ASB). Some of Analog IO scans bring up the following error on BTR MSG Block - "Error code: 16#0001 Extended error 16#0076_0113 Error Text: Connection failure". The communication between the remote racks and DHRIO is healthy and does not have faults. I am using BTR MSG to read analogs and have arranged them in groups to try to eliminate the error but to no vain đź“š

How do you have the block transfers configured?
You need to directly read the module, not the rack.
In the configuration, you set the right channel for the DHRIO module, the rack address of the ASB is set in OCTAL... Check the module DIP switches. The 'Group' should be set to the slot the analog card is in, 'Slot' should be 0. And, of course, you should be reading the correct number of elements.

I have configured MSG BTR block to read each slot which has 4 channels. My problem here is that some slots bring up errors on the MSG block. I have tried looking for the meaning Extended error code: 16#0076_0113 but can't find any.
i have attached file of configuration

Welcome to the Forum !

Ideally, open up a new thread and reference this one or simply lay out your issue separately.

Unless your system was exactly the same (1756-DHRIO with 1747-ASB and multiple analog modules) it's likely the problems and solutions are different.

On that old thread it looks like we never got to the point of even figuring out if it was an addressing problem, a hardware problem, or a capacity/buffer problem.