Data base in wincc flexible

dikobraz9

Can somebody tell me how I can to do database with MSaccess in wincc flex. I want to to database of reports from production, clients, import export materials(for concrete plants), and to view data table in wincc flex. Maybe you have some examples,tutorials etc. Thanks all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQL Database

Hellow,

I have some experience with SQL logging from WinCC Flexible. The links that are given to you are very usable, these are the ones that I've used. Logging to SQL is not such a big deal, while I tought at the beginning that is was something very complex. What I do is log a recordline on each stepchange (machine steps) in the SQL database (on_change tag, script in wincc flex is be called). This is done by increment a PLC Varible (Recnr) that will represent the primary key column. So when the tag Recnr changes, a VB-Script is called in the WinCC Flex PC Runtime and the write to SQL is done.

In Acces you can reach the data with ODBC data source. When you save your database and reaopens it, the data should automatically be updated.

For viewing the data in WinCC Flex, why would you wanna do that ? It's possible to query for data, but from WinCC Flex not easy. Isn't it better to start the application MS Access from your WinCC Flex PC Runtime and do the querying, reporting, etc.. from there ?

I tried this in Open Office:
sqopen.jpg

For showing data on the HMI or PC Runtime, I made a little database in the PLC, only the last 25 records can be seen there, all the rest is loggen in SQL tables.
table.jpg

What are you logging, where to, what do you want ?

Can somebody tell me how I can to do database with MSaccess in wincc flex. I want to to database of reports from production, clients, import export materials(for concrete plants), and to view data table in wincc flex. Maybe you have some examples,tutorials etc. Thanks all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reply... I want to loging concrete production reports(agregates,cement,water,aditives) for every cycle and cumulative. For example need produced 8m3 concrete,and plant can produced 1m3 in cycle and I need report dossage every component of every cycle,and after see reports by date etc. Also want to do database of delivery dockets, costumers,import export materials etc...

Dear Combo,

I'm working on a project for my work.
I need to read data from the MS Access to WinCC Flexible 2008,
Do you know how to solve this issue?
Can I have an example code for this issue?

Thanks a lot.

WinCC Flexible 2008 SQL stored procedure

Hi there everybody :)

I have a project in WinCC Flexible 2008 SP3. I am trying to add values to a SQL stored procedure. The stored procedure does work if I use hard coded values instead of parameters (I am attaching a screenshot)

I am calling the stored procedure from a VB script and it runs whenever a value is changed/updated. You will notice I omitted the other 3 parameters for the simple reason that it keeps crashing on the first parameter, so if I can solve that issue I can insert the others. I am getting an error on the second error loop (please see screenshots of the script and the error)

Does anyone have any ideas, i have tried a few approaches as far as the script is concerned and am at my wits end. Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

SP.jpg SCRIPT.PNG ERROR.jpg