Need help with Micrologix, RSView32 and VB

thegera

Hello, I'm a new user and i need help with a project...

I got a micrologix 1500 plc. I made an easy program which includes a timer, and i got a display on RSVIEW 32 in which i can see the accumulator of the timer as a tag in a trendx chart, and i have a button which shows a visual basic screen, and here i have a textbox in which i want to display the same tag, the timer accumulator in real time. The problem is that i don't know how the code would be to do this. I have little knowledge on how this example code works:

public sub one()
Dim WithEvents tL1Index_Counter As Tag
public sub two()
Set tL1Index_Counter = gTagDb.GetTag("L1\Index_Counter")

Can someone help me please?

Similar Topics

Hi there, new to the site. I have a big problem. My company had a panel built years ago for a machine that we had already been running. They never...
Replies
Views
Hello every one, just another lovely Friday brewing at the mill! I got in this morning and had a call right away to look at our flocculent tank in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm an intern at this power plant and I'm new to PLC programming. I'm hoping to get some help from the professionals in this forum. I...
Replies
Views
I am using Micrologix 1400 with RSLogix 500 for the first time and having some trouble using the Real Time Clock - RTC. Reading the values is no...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first project using a panelview + with anything other than controllogix. I setup my runtime and design connections, and it adds...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom