Redlion Process Controller & Firefox

MWienstroer

I am running a Redlion Process Controller and using the virtual remote screen to monitor process attributes. When I am using Internet Explorer the remote view displays correctly. When I am using Firefox, the display flickers and normally shows a broken image error.

I am assuming it is a settings issue with Firefox, any suggestions?

Mike

As with Elcan, I abandoned Firefox. Chrome seems to work OK, as does IE. I recall a post on here about the difference - the way pictures are handled.

If you wish to use Firefox the addon GeoffC mentioned seems to work well. Otherwise we recommend the use of Internet Explorer.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some insight into best way to terminate shielded twisted pair + common into a RJ45 required for RedLion RS485...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom