Motorola MVME162

DeFaco

Hello all,

Anybody knows anything about these controllers? What software do i need to connect to it? Also, maybe somebody knows where to get drawing of pc cable?
Thank you in advance.

Mvme162pa-344

Hi

Hope u are doing well and safe.

I have a machine with Motorola MVME162PA-344 computer. I lost all the data from the machine due to some failures in the battery and some corrosion on the battery. I have fixed the issue and I’m now facing issue with the machines functioning. A friend of mine is having the same machine of same type with same Motorola MVME162PA-344 computer. Could u please let me know how to download the files from my friends machine and input the same to my machine.

If possible share the details to my email ID : [email protected] or kindly share your mail Id.