micrologix1100 comms

faehigkeit1

Hi All,
I am trying to connect to a micrologix1100 and I need to check the IP settings on my laptop. How do I check the IP address and subnet that my laptop is set to?
Thanks everybody
Dean

Either run a command prompt (CMD) and type IPCONFIG /all or right click your LAN connection settings and view STATUS...

Hope this helps.

Rob

Going a little further open control panel-open network connections-right click local area connections-click on properties then select internet protocol and click on properties see picture below.

ipaddress.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi! I need help converting an old MicroLogix 1100 project to Micro 820. Project Details I have an old MicroLogix 1100 program that has been in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been give a job to remove an old plc and screen and change it to a newer AB unit like the machine sitting next to it. The problem I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on migrating legacy program from MicroLogix1000 to MicroLogix 1100 and apparently it's throwing an error saying the DDV...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I tried to do some searching and was unable to find what I'm looking for. sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post. I...
Replies
Views
So the micrologix 1100 has a built in web server. I have been following the user manual 1763-UM002. After I enter in my controller's IP address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom