Factory Talk View Question

gabcito

Hi everyone

My problem is this, i created a runtime application and the application is already dowloaded in the panelview i saved it in a USB and downloaded throug usb interface so when the panelview plus 1000 start up always appeared a message that is asking for the application. Does anyone know how to starup without loading manually the application??

Thanks in advance

When you downloaded there was a check box for run at application at power up.

Hope this helps.

I'm fairly new with factory talk. Lets just say I found about it less than a week. I'm working on a school project currently and trying to create a GUI and tie the PLC in it. Anyone know how can I do that.

Once again I'm sorry if I didn't gave enough or correct information. Does anyone know any good read about GUI too?