Simple ladder logic modification

canntec

We have an OMRON SYSMAC C40K-CDR-A 2065C Programmable Controller with a blown out input channel #200.
All other inputs are free spares and functional.
The ladder program has input 200 in only two places in the program. I wish to edit the ladder program and reassign the 200 to say 207 and move the signal wire to 207 and be back in business.
Well, such a simple change is turning out to be very expensive. It looks like we need to buy a host link 3G2C7-LK201-EV1 for $800-$1000. For that much we can buy a modern day PLC and lose the Host Link, but would have to write the entire ladder over and debug.
From reading the posts here, It looks like a few of you guys/girls have this Host Link and are well skilled to edit this program. I can send the PLC via UPS and I have a hard copy of the ladder program marked up with the reassigned input number. If anyone is interested in making a quick modification for a fee, Please contact me with your charge and time line. We need to get this thing up and running.
Thanks