Local Allen Bradley Support in Egypt.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
Our company needs PLC local help with the start-up of a plant near Cairo, Egypt.
The PLC is an Allen Bradley CompactLogix.
This job would take almost a month. Basic English skills are required.
If anybody has experience finding local PLC support in Egypt, please share your comments with me!

Thank you!

Depends on your interpretation of local - if you dont get any takers then i am more local than you :ROFLMAO:

And if i'm in a hotel in egypt i'm very local :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You may want to post what it involves and what experience is required o_O

Depends on your interpretation of local - if you dont get any takers then i am more local than you :ROFLMAO:

And if i'm in a hotel in egypt i'm very local :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You may want to post what it involves and what experience is required o_O
You are right.
I'm trying to find either a local guy who is a member of this forum, or anyone who has used local support in Egypt in the past.
I already found some local system integrators and automation companies, but I don't have any references.

Regarding the job, it involves some field modifications, debugging, etc., all those things that you usually have to do during a start-up. I'd say you don't need much experience. The PLC code is already done (even it is probably not perfect).

yes , i know someone is local , he lives in egypt , all my friends are in egypt , just we need to know , how much you willing to pay for an egyptian electronic engineer?

yes , i know someone is local , he lives in egypt , all my friends are in egypt , just we need to know , how much you willing to pay for an egyptian electronic engineer?
Well, I don't need necessarily need an electronic engineer. A good PLC programmer will be enough.
And regarding money, I'm shopping around and finding out how much would be hiring someone for this job. The best cost/benefit solution will be the winner.

My food and drink bill would be reasonable 🍻
I would definitely get recommendations and not jump in ;)

Whats sort of machine / panel is it that needs a months worth of commissioning or is the programming done really badly (y)

You may want to list what the clx is programmed in, no good being a ladder expert if you cant read ST or FB !!

Last edited:
Whats sort of machine / panel is it that needs a months worth of commissioning or is the programming done really badly (y)
It's a big plant, like 100 machines, a few dozen sensors, etc. Not very complicated machines, but a lot of them. Maybe the guy does not have to stay the whole 3/4 weeks, but being around every other day.

It's a big plant, like 100 machines, a few dozen sensors, etc. Not very complicated machines, but a lot of them. Maybe the guy does not have to stay the whole 3/4 weeks, but being around every other day.

Thanks for the explanation, i see why its so long now...

To 504bloke....

...You only want your accomodation, meals and drinks paid for ???

Do you work for free ???

Or is this a holiday idea, lol

I think all the comments are interested to see egypt treasues , not interested to do the job , which is still good for me too because i am originally from egypt, thanx for all

Dear Elcan,

It would be great to talk to u if u r intrested to outsource this job, we have engineers with huge experience and definitely cost competitive

For Details
www.[B]protechautomation[/B].co.in

Thanks and Regards
IJK

to IJK and are they located in egypt as well or you will afford their expenses on your own , my offer is local egyptian engineers with the highest experience you can not imagine and lowest prices as well.