S7-300 file configuring Problem

tulip

I configured a file in simatic manager.And I select plc (with mouse) and object properties (with right click).One window opened (title object properties)and The data is read-only message is showing.I press OK.button and Properties window is opened but I can not change retentive memory,cycle/clock memory etc..How can I do this?Thanks....

Similar Topics

Hello dear members. I've been looking for a GSD file of a Litronic pulsregler with no success. I Cant even find a contact of the manufacturer. By...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to open back up program to my simatic pg but program file is not opening and message coming windows lenguage setting is...
Replies
Views
Hi when i add the IFC 300 GSD File to Siemens CPU 300/ 400 Hardware Cataloug it appear in profibus PA Subgroup instead of Profibus DP.Is there...
Replies
Views
was emailed a file for a kinetix 300 drive from a vendor that has the extension MainDrive.dcf.xml i also have the Motionview Onboard software but...
Replies
Views
dear guys i am working on camparing of 3 plc product. 1.siemens 2.allen bradley 3.omron which product can i use instead of siemens s7_300 do the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom