Omron NT 31C Programming -> NTST 3.3

Chris Rhodan

Hi !
I have a problem here that my Omron Panel keeps a black screen
after I uploaded the application with the NTST Tool (After the System Initalizing). I can view the screen in the Maintance Mode -> Screen Data Check. It's Ok, but the first Screen doesnt't come up.
Its a simple ON button for the PLC Address 10.00

My Equipment Omron CPM2 A 20 CDR
Omron NTST 3.3 and Omron CX Programmer 3.0

Thanks for helping.
Chris banghead

You need to program a simple start/stop circuit in the PLC using the addresses on the touchscreen for start and stop. The touchscreen does no logic!

Similar Topics

Hi ! I am trying to program a totally simple thing. I have an Omron CPM 2A 20 CDR and an Omron HMI 31C. The PLC out 10.00 is connected to an Vexta...
Replies
Views
hi hello every one . i have a Omron nt31c hmi and i want to connect with ls plc XBC DR60SU via rs232 . do any one now how ?? secondly :i have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Omron PLC (CQM1H-61CPU) connected to an Omron HMI (NT631C). In order to connect a PC to them, I want to know: 1- Is the cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Omron NT31C that I am trying to upload a screen to from my laptop. The software on my laptop is NT-series Support Tool ver...
Replies
Views
Hello I have salvaged a Omron NT31C-ST141-EV2 from a piece of LAB equipment. I put power to it and the screen lights up with the words "Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom