FIX 32 coordinates of the typicals

Wott

Dear; does anybody know where I can find the coordinates for an object in a FIX32 screen?
Where is this information stored and is it possible to extract this info?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Open draw- then open the picture you want to look at. Click on tools and check mark cursor position. A position pop-up box will appear on the draw screen with
position coordinates. Move the mouse to the object in question.

You can also create a picture report. With the picture open in draw click on file then report. This will create a file with a .ODR extension which can be opened with word. Each object will have its coordinates
shown. ( upper left corner and lower right corner)

Last edited: