How to Install lower versions RSLogix 5000

ak_davek

Currently we have v17 RSLogix 5000 installed. We need to install v15. The installation disk appears to to have v10 through v17. When I run the install, it does not give me the option to install other versions.

How do I go about installing the earlier versions?

Thanks,
Dave

Weird, every time I put in our disc, it gives me the option to install the other versions. Maybe you need to uninstall your V17 and then put in the disc and install them all at once...?

Weird, every time I put in our disc, it gives me the option to install the other versions. Maybe you need to uninstall your V17 and then put in the disc and install them all at once...?

I've seen different disks - one of our RSL5k disks had V13 to 16 and a different disk (purchased later ?) had V10 to V17 on it (IIRC)

interesting

You should try and do a custom install when you insert the DVD.
It will allow you to choose which components and tools are to be installed. You may have to uninstall RS5K and start over.