SYSMAC CQM1 OMRON problem

johneedw

Dears,
i have a problem with a labler machine .the problem is when we try to run the machine ,the machine not respond .
when we checked the plc system (SYSMAC CQM1 OMRON) we found that the red led of (COM2) port is blinking which is connected to the (VT510) pannel .also, the(VT510) pannel working with itallian language while we need English language!
Please , advice me to solve this problem and help us to change the language to english.
NOTE: the plc in RUN state and the inputs/outputs leds are in normal case, also, the VT510 unit is functioning and there is no alarm massege yet!

Red Light is an error (not good) could be either port, most likely the cable/connectors.

Language is a bit harder you will need to retype all the text, you can have several languages, Red Lion is the only one I know that will translate for you.