Panelview Plus File Transfer

shades

Hi Guys,
I have a panelview plus application that is logging data to a compact flash card installed in the unit.

The end client now wants to be able to transfer the log files from the CF card to a USB storage device that he can plug in and take away as required.
Is there any way that I can do this via a macro without having to exit the runtime app and use the file management system
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello how to access the EDS files for Panelview Plus 7 the EDS SEARCH Site is below as per the Rockwell website...
Replies
Views
PanelView Plus 7 Perf I would like to upload the fault history from the panel to the PC, if it is possible to transfer the file to CSV format or...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
I have the opportunity to do a start-up this Monday-Wednesday. They needed someone who could download a revised file on a ControlLogix and PV...
Replies
Views
Newbie so sorry if this question is very general or has been discussed elsewhere already. We have a R/O system installed presently and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom