What's the easiest way to connect SLC 5/04 to Ethernet?

XSDRIN-02 Lantronix Gateway for Allen Bradley DF1 to Ethernet = $439.29 This is a start but getting to that for you may be an issue? Or Dig DEEP into the pocket and go with Allen Bs Version!

Depending on what you want to do with that connection, you might want to consider putting in a contrologix rack with a DH+/RIO card and and ENBT card. The rack operates as a gateway for the DH+ system. This really works out good if you have more than one DH+ system. I currently have about 9 of them all going into the cards and I can see all via the ENBT card.

That's the nice thing about the DataLink, it just daisy chains into the DH+ network, and gives you ethernet connectivity to all nodes on the network.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have a few drawings I need to open up. I don't have Autocad. What is the easiest way to covert .DWG to .PDF ? Thanks so...
Replies
Views
What should be the easiest way to control and view data from a Rockwell PLC using an Android smartphone without using pc? Can you suggest softwares?
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a fairly large plant. I have some new machinery , that product is fed from some equipment about 400 to 500 feet...
Replies
Views
What is the simplest method of clearing an array of integers in RSLogix 5000? I could make a zero array of the same size and copy it, but that...
Replies
Views
Hi i want to control three servo motors for just simple PTP moving with a touch screen or pc, due to the budget, so which is the best way to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom