Can the S2 data file be manipulated to accomplish this goal?

Heterodoxy

Here’s the situation, right now I’m hardware deficient. (Because my ktxd card crapped out on me) I have a SLC 5/04 and a (PV550 with DH485 configuration). Once I download my program into the SLC by means of DF1-Full Duplex on Chan.0-System through the RS232 Port. And change the RS232 port to DH485 so it can talk to the PanelView. Is there a way once I’m done with my testing, that I can program a button on the PV to change the SLC’s RS232 port back to DF1-Full Duplex configuration? Can the S2 data file be manipulated to accomplish this goal?
Thanks
Heterodoxy

Similar Topics

I stumbled onto this behavior the other day, then went looking for old forum posts with the assumption that "there is nothing new under the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys Thank you all for your support. I have completed re-writing a program as it was lost and no back up file found. Now the three PLCs...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Does anybody know if it is possible to read the Free Memory words of a PLC5 from a status register? I have a feeling it may not...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am working on converting a program written in RSLogix 500 to Connected Components Workbench. The MicroLogix to Micro800 converter...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a profile sensor that I can get access to the raw data. I looked a Keyence, Cognex and can probably get what I need but they are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom