Communication between SLC 5/05 and Logix5561

Hi everybody.
I connected SLC 5/05 via Ethernet to Logix 5561, using Network switch, Logix5561 communicate via 1756ENBT Eneth/Ip adapter

rslinx view:

MSG Instruction setup, here you can see logic too, I not sure is it right, I took it from working unit

Maybe somebody know what the problem is, I don have any data from slc

From what I can see, all appears to be configured OK.

Can you attach your 5561 program and your SLC program (Zip them first) we can investigate further...

Explain what you mean by "I don't have any data from SLC".

Does the /DN bit for the MSG control tag come on ? What about the /ER bit ?

What is the value in the SLC's data table for "N7:0" that you expect ?

While the SLC can respond to both PLC-5 and SLC-500 commands, you might want to change the message type to SLC Typed Read instead of PLC-5 Typed Read.

Does the L61 have a SLC mapping table set up?

It doesn't need one, the MSG instruction's destination tells the processor where to store the data.

Mapping is only needed for Reads and Writes initiated by a PLC that doesn't support ControlLogix tags (i.e. older machines).