Mitsubishi q series

PLCDUMMY

Hi everyone, first time for all this.

I am using a mitsubishi q01 plc/qd75mh1/mrj3 amp to drive an hkp43 servomotor. With a little help i have managed to set up motor movements through an e1101 recipe screen. My problem is zeroing the motor - i just don`t understand the sequence of commands rquired from the gx developer program.ideally i would like to jog the motor into a random position (i can do this),then issue new positional data to the drive. I.e.my new position needs to be registered as 180 degrees, remember this.
I am reading the motor position from u5\g800 - is this reading actual motor position - not target position

can anyone help.

Mitsubishi q / servo problem

Hi,
I`m not sure how to update my request but this is my answer.
I requested help with my servo problem, but have now resolved it. Didn`t want you guys sweating over this one for no reason(y)