Analog Output

clarke2006

I have a PLC5 processor using an analog output card(4-20ma) to control a mitsubuishi freq drive. I am having trouble writing the code for this. I have two channels as I have two Freq Drives I Want to Control. I understand that I have to use block transfers to do this. Could someone send me a sample program to show how this can be done. I have RsLogix 5 Software. Thanks in advance.

let's do this the easy way ...

please post your existing program - and tell us EXACTLY how your I/O is arranged in the chassis ...

we can't give you a detailed example without knowing whether you're using 2-slot, 1-slot, or half-slot addressing - and which Rack, Group, and Slot your output module is located in - and where you have "spare/unused" integers available ...

Last edited: