allen bradley 1746-NI16I configuration

Roozen

Hi,
how can i configure 1746-NI16I class3 analog input module?

the needs are:
4-20 mA input
Engineering unit data format

i have read 1746-um001_-en-p.pdf manual but it didn't help.

Hi,
how can i configure 1746-NI16I class3 analog input module?

the needs are:
4-20 mA input
Engineering unit data format

i have read 1746-um001_-en-p.pdf manual but it didn't help.

In RSLogix500 Double Click IO Configuration in the Project Tree. Double Click the 1746-NI16I in the I/O list. When it opens, Click on Configure. Enable the Channel, set your Input Type, set your Data Format.

Stu....

In RSLogix500 Double Click IO Configuration in the Project Tree. Double Click the 1746-NI16I in the I/O list. When it opens, Click on Configure. Enable the Channel, set your Input Type, set your Data Format.

Stu....

Hi,

thank you for reply, after double click on the module there is no configure botton, the following link is a screen shot of my desktop.

do i have to write a subroutin to configure the madule?

untitled.jpg

Hi,

thank you for reply, after double click on the module there is no configure botton, the following link is a screen shot of my desktop.

do i have to write a subroutin to configure the madule?

Well, I can see where that would be a problem. What version of RSLogix500 are you using? I tested this with V7.3, and they are up to V8.x now.

Stu....