Ultraware v1.64

seaston_65

Hey everyone,

So I've been given our new "backup" laptop and have been installing all our software onto it.
My current laptop is running XP, but IT has decided that the "backup" computer will be using Vista....*sigh*

So far so good, but I've hit a roadblock with Allen-Bradley, Ultraware v1.64
It gets an error right at the end of the installation. The error is "An error has occurred" (again...*sigh*)
Is that software Vista compatible, or do I need a patch, etc.?

Vista: 32 bit, SP2

Thanks in advance for any help
-Shawn

Same error message installing v1.82 on WinXP SP3
how to fix
When error message pops up, I closed the InstallShield through task manager and then the installation was complete

Similar Topics

I'm looking for the Allen Bradley UltraWARE software for an old Ultra series servo drive. I'm working on a senior project at my university and I...
Replies
Views
hi i try to connect mpl-a320p-h (motor with brake control) to the ultraware3000. i have problem when i turn on enable in indexing mode, the...
Replies
Views
I bought myself a CNC machine for a home project and it has an old AB Ultra 3000 servo drive in it. I need to get online with it and tweak some...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I having some problems setting up a new drive using Ultraware. The application is a simple bucket conveyor that indexes along each time...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with an ultraware servo and I would like to interact with the motor by sending a digital signal to specify a velocity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom