Good Hardware Alarm Notification Box

12brich

Does anyone know of any good box that can do alarm notification? It does not have to be as sophisticated like SCADAlarm or Win911, but should have 75-80% of their capabilities. I've worked with both SCADAlarm/Win911 over the years and there are a few annoying things that I don't particular care for. They have something to do with windows interface, running the same software on the SCADA PC/modem and so on...
Well, I am just simply looking for an alternative where it can interface with the SCADA box using modbus or some OPC servers. Any recommendation?
Don

You may use U.C.ME-OPC alarm notification software. It is easy to use and offers good functionality. It uses OPC (or DDE) to connect to any OPC server or SCADA/HMI software that supports OPC or DDE server functionality.
Alerts may be sent via: Email, SMS, Phone(Voice), Fax, Multimedia and WAP. It may also be used to analyze your alarms and understand the root cause of the alarms.
See www.controlsee.com . A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded.