help me to setle this situation..

syafiqnoor

Switch 1 and switch 2 or switch 3 used to turn on the lamp A. after 5 second the lamp B and motor will turn on automatically. Buzzer will de sound when the motor is not run (damage). Proximity sensor is used for detected the motor damage. However the buzzer is not sound when motor is good condition.

1. Design the ladder diagram for this project.
2. Convert the ladder diagram into Mnemonic list.
3. With the aid of diagram drawn, explain the finction of the project.

Switch 1 and switch 2 or switch 3 used to turn on the lamp A. after 5 second the lamp B and motor will turn on automatically. Buzzer will de sound when the motor is not run (damage). Proximity sensor is used for detected the motor damage. However the buzzer is not sound when motor is good condition.

1. Design the ladder diagram for this project.
2. Convert the ladder diagram into Mnemonic list.
3. With the aid of diagram drawn, explain the finction of the project.
Syafignoor,

This sound very much like a homework problem.

While we love helping students, we do not do their homework for them. The best way to get a good reply here is to post what you have done so far. Show your effort and people will be much more willing to help you out.

I'm assuming you are enrolled in a PLC class, since you have a PLC homework problem? Don't you have a textbook and/or notes to refer to? Are you paying attention in class?

You won't find anyone here who will do your homework for you. Make an honest attempt to do it on your own, and come back with specific questions. Then you'll get lots of help.

I'm assuming you are enrolled in a PLC class, since you have a PLC homework problem? Don't you have a textbook and/or notes to refer to? Are you paying attention in class?

You won't find anyone here who will do your homework for you. Make an honest attempt to do it on your own, and come back with specific questions. Then you'll get lots of help.

Well ya

Let me tell's you what happend if we do it for you in a large way:

You'll get your diploma without being ready to works and you'll fail on your first job instead of failing where you should fail now and decide if you study to learn it or choose another carreer
The worst case would be a guy ending up understanding that isn't at his place after few years lost copying on other peoples to succeed his exams...In some way you can't suceed this way.(n)

After hiring some peoples, i can separate the ones that copyied and the one that learned! And we keep the ones that learned because they will continu to learn...

sorry for this lesson but i don't invent anything

Last edited:
My degree was in mechanical engineering, but I had to take a whole load of classes that had absolutely no value to me. Chemistry, nuclear physics, world geography, British literature, the list goes on. I just bit the bullet and got 'er done. I'm sure this situation applies to most college programs.

My degree was in mechanical engineering, but I had to take a whole load of classes that had absolutely no value to me. Chemistry, nuclear physics, world geography, British literature, the list goes on. I just bit the bullet and got 'er done. I'm sure this situation applies to most college programs.

At the time of learning it, you thought it was useless but i'm sure you found some use of it now ? Did you ?

I though english was useless in my elementary shcool and i realise today that i should have listened better :)

Greetings syafiqnoor ...

if you're truly as lost as you say you are, here is some free friendly advice to get you started ...

(1) watch the series of YouTube videos available from the Sample Lessons page of my website ... (click the link below my signature) ... watch ALL eleven of the videos IN NUMBER ORDER ... this will take about 90 minutes ...

(2) read through the free tutorial material available at the top of this forum page ...

(3) download the free 15-day trial software from www.thelearningpit.com and work through some of the exercises there ...

(4) do the best you can to put SOMETHING together on your project – and post it here ... we WILL "help" you – but so far you haven't shown us ANYTHING to "help" you with ...

finally, this course that you're taking sounds "interesting" to say the least ... you have an instructor? – who makes assignments? – for subjects about which you know absolutely nothing? ... are you paying for this? ...

Ron
You said
"finally, this course that you're taking sounds "interesting" to say the least ... you have an instructor? – who makes assignments? – for subjects about which you know absolutely nothing? ... are you paying for this? ..."

Hmm I thought one goes to school to learn.
Had a chemistry instructor who responded to my question "what do you mean you dont know that? Almost in same breath she then said
"oh yes we must remember you are students and are here to learn".

A good instructor should have given enough information in class to enable student to do the homework
OR it should have been in reading assignment.

As an aside I second Rons recommendations for places to find good information. I used Melore stuff and it helped a bunch. I have looked at Rons stuff and it is really good.
Dan Bentler

Greetings Dan ...

perhaps you misunderstood my point ... if so, I apologize for not being more clear ...

what I meant was that I personally have a problem with instructors who do nothing other than make an assignment – and then "see how long it takes the student to figure it out on his own" ...

in my book, this is like a little-league baseball coach who drops his team off at the ballpark for practice – and then comes back a few hours later to pick the kids up and drive them home ...

a REAL coach will watch Little Johnnie practice batting – and find out what's RIGHT and reinforce it – and find out what's WRONG and correct it ...

at this point, we really don't know anything at all about the OP's instructor – or really whether there actually IS an instructor anywhere in the picture ... what seems "interesting" to me is that: (1) here we have a student with a "PLC assignment" – (2) which has presumably been assigned by an "instructor" – and yet (3) the student claims to know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about PLCs ...

it seems like a few "getting started" rungs should have been discussed prior to the assignment ... and certainly some definitions of XIC, XIO, OTE, TON, etc. ...

personally, if I were a student thrown into this "sink or swim" situation, I would question whether or not I should be paying for this level of education ...

specifically, if I'm required to "do it all on my own" (with ZERO input from the instructor) – then WHY am I paying for the instructor in the first place? ...

then again, maybe this was intended to be a "research" type of assignment – to see how well the student can pull together his own resources ... "maybe" ... but based on what's been posted so far, it just seems that something fishy is going on here ...

personally I tend to give everyone the benefit of a doubt ... I've made my best effort at giving the OP some free friendly advice to get him started ... the advice won't "give away" the project – but it should be enough to get a truly motivated student headed in the right direction ...

party on ...

Last edited:
Ron

I was a bit surprised at your statement - which is why I made mine. Now that you amplify I see what you were getting at.

As I said a GOOD instructor prepares his class for the assignment. Sink or swim is NOT a good instruction tool - even the military does not do sink or swim.

Even if it is research the student is supposed to have all the tools he needs - they still provided us with advisors for thesis projects - and they were needed believe you me. Not that we were ill prepared (for most part) but the student is doing research and exploring things new to both him AND the advisor.

BAD instructors ?? I dropped more than one class for this reason and I complained to the school in a couple cases.

To close on a humorous note -
when I first started trying to learn PLC at home I came to the conclusion my instructor was a total non qual.
That was me myself and I.
I then went out and got myself a couple good ones. Frank Jump at No Seattle Comm Coll, Phil Melore, you and several others on this web page. THANK YOU ALL

Dan Bentler

can u help me to convert ladeer diagram to mnemonic code..
69522996.jpg
61805492.jpg
54433075.jpg

Back in '93 when I was attending technical school, I was going to open a VCR repair shop.

No, seriously... had it all planned out...

But then I had to earn a living, and got into a job in industrial controls, and loved it. We only had a few short weeks in class chugging away on a SLC500 test deck, but it got me started.

If I'd followed through on my original plan, I'd have been obsolete 2 decades ago. So take it all in, you never know what may prove useful later.

TM