Dear friends,
i have new TP177B,when power on i got the following massage in start up

ABORT RESTORE

Storage card couldn't be detected.
Try restore again?
Insert storage card and press 'OK'
or abort restore with 'CANCEL'

When i press OK, it is restart again

Please help me to cancel this massage from start up to transfer the program from PC

My guess is that a restore was performed on the panel. When doing so the panel restarts automatically twice. If the flash card is removed after the 1st restart, the restore will not be finished.

To get out of the situation, you should reinstall the firmware, and the perform the restore again without removing the flash card until completely finished.

To restore the firmware on an "unreachable" panel, connect the panel to the a PC with Prosave, and select the "Reset to factory settings" in the "OS Update" dialog. Prosave can then connect to the panel when you cycle power to the panel.

Restore factory settings
With an operating system transfer, communication between the configuration computer and the target device take place via the operating system of the target device. The "Restore factory settings" mechanism, however, involves ProSave communication with the boot loader of the target device.
Depending on the HMI device, the communication is possible via the following connections:
  • Serial interface
  • Serial connection via a USB/PPI cable
  • Via Ethernet for HMI devices without serial ports
Set the type of communication on the "General" tab.
The advantage of the operating system transfer using the "Restore factory settings" mechanism is that the transfer can be performed regardless of the state or version of the operating system of the target device. Once the transfer has been started in ProSave, the target device must be switched off and on (booted) so that the target device can make contact by means of the boot loader.