Tecnel PLC?

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have to quote upgrading the controls on an old wrapping machine. I have a full set of schematics, but no program. As we all know, life would be easier if I had a printout of the program in the existing PLC and/or HMI. The HMI might be just a 'dumb' terminal, and not have a program, but I'm not sure.

It's a "Tecnel" brand PLC and HMI. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this brand, and/or info on software and cabling to extract the program. I don't have a picture of the actual PLC yet, but I've attached a picture of the PLC and HMI from the schematic.

🍻

-Eric

technel.jpg

Yeah, I guess I should be thrilled that I actually have a schematic this time around!... :p

The usual case is a non-functional machine with unidentifiable missing components. This one actually runs!... :cool:

🍻

-Eric