Red Lion and NI CompactRIO

rmb550

Has anyone connected and ran a Red Lion HMI to a National Instruments CompactRIO PLC? I would be interested in connecting these devices to an Ethernet network that also includes an AB Micrologix 1400 and have the RIO and 1400 share some data.
Any ideas on this?
Thanks,
rmb

Hello,

It looks like with the right configuration the CompactRIO can be a Modbus Slave. With this configuration you will set the HMI up to be Modbus Universal master and match up the port settings.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Red Lion Cub counter (Cub5B00) as a counter and give the cub's counts to a Graphite G12 PLC/HMI to display. After about an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom