Controlnet SCANPort Adapter

kota_rt

I'm trying to control a 1305 over controlnet with a PLC-5/20C. I have made the network connections and scheduled the network but when I look at the connection status of the 1305 on RsNetWorx for ControlNet it shows "Invalid Connection Size". What is this error telling me? When I look at my PLC-5/20C's IO Config is shows the drive as Chassis_2 and lists the chassis size as unknown. Is it the 1203-CN1's firmware level of 1.002?

Similar Topics

Hello, I are currently in the process of phasing in upgrades to our systems, replacing PLC5-80C's with CLX controllers (it just cost us £12K for a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue trying to backup a ControlNet network. Within RSLogix5000, when I click on Module Properties of the 1756-CNB (Rev 5.001), the...
Replies
Views
An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom