Basic Questions about LookoutDirect 4.5

AlecTek

NI's software are always so hard for me, please help me with some basic questions:

1) Is there a function to make all the object to the same size?

2) Is there a place I can see all the logics without looking for each object's properties?

3) In Object explorer, I can see all the object's name, but how can I quickly know which object in the control panel it is, or vice versa? It's quite hard to check them one by one from a long list.

4) I have a table of hundreds of data, and all of them need a input. How can I make only one numeral input for all of them? That means I click any data in the table I can get to the same numeral input popup window and enter a number and it goes to the object I clicked on?

Thanks,

Alec

Similar Topics

I have some very basic, some might say stupid, questions. I'm an AB programmer being forced to convert my program Siemens. I'm slowly coming up...
Replies
Views
Hello and thanks for having me here. I am not a programmer at all so please excuse the very basic questions. I am an artist who used to build my...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, I am just started my carrier in Automation field ,I know about the basic programming .Plz send me some programming questions of...
Replies
Views
Hello, As a mechanical engineer moving into the automation world i have a few simple hardware questions for the more electrically inclined than...
Replies
Views
im just learning about the slc500 plc i have a few questions if any one could help me with would be great thanks:p how many analog inputs can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom