flex I/O module re-configuration

Mtech

I have a flex i/o rack,(ip scanner [0],input card[1],output card[3]) all is functional and operating. I want to use output at this time and this is all programmed and ok. My problem is without shutting the line down,I need to change the output card configuration online with out any problems. The current out put was setup with a 8 point card along with software
but the base back plane is a 15 point. I know I can change cards on these but not about base. Will this fault the module?Do I need to inhibit first? If u need more details let me know. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi fellas, I'm configuring Flex IO analog input modules in an existing Flex RIO rack on a PLC5 system for the first time. I've added the modules...
Replies
Views
I recently came across the 20-HIM-A6 device (20him-um001_-en-p.pdf) being used to copy parameters from one 525 drive to another. However, upon...
Replies
Views
I've been talking with PowerFlex 525 Drives using the Comm C module with a non rockwell controller without any issues. I went ahead and loaded...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are trying to commissioning Power flex 755 embedded(EENET) with Port 8 115V IO module mounted. It is communicating but IO module...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have this issue with a PowerFlex 755 that it mount a Safe Speed Monitor option module. Frequently, while running, appear the error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom