E1070 communication issues

kevbloke

Hi Guys,

I am trying to verify a project in a Mitsi E1070 HMI. I cant get it to communicate at all. I have tried software versions 6.13 and 7.52 but no joy. I have been through all of the baud rates and am using the correct com port. I am using the correct lead (CAB30) and have hit a wall!
Any ideas please?

The HMI has an inbuilt ethernet port, it gives the IP address at boot up, set your PC to use the same subnet and connect via a crossover ethernet cable rather than serial. In the transfer menu set communications to use ethernet. If the ethernet port is already in use then so much the easier, you just need to connect to the machine LAN with a standard ethernet cable.

edit: If you do want to stick with serial you do know that the newer E1000 range uses a different serial cable from the older HMIs?

Bryan

Last edited: