Internal memory Mx in Mitsubishi ???

M is an internal bit(coil) you can energize(set/reset) these bits and use their contacts. There are also alot of dedicated M coils in the plc's such as M8000 (plc run contact). Check the manual for the plc you have.

You really need to go to the Mitsubishi website and download the Programming manual for the type of PLC you are using. There are many different kinds of internal latches and special functions. M is just the basic one. Regards Badger.

Similar Topics

Anyone know how I can view the internal memory on a ProFace AGP3600? I am moving some data into the internal area of the HMI and I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have another question about Modicon/Schneider PLC M340. I have a lot of motor configuration variables (with no particular address...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondered if anyone knows how much memory is in a S5 115U CPU 944B ? I'm spec'ing an S7 PLC and wondered about what size MMC card...
Replies
Views
I loaded a new *mer file into a RSViewME PanelView and now when the PanelView starts up it looks for a external memory card. I loaded the file...
Replies
Views
Does any one have a file list of PV+ internal CF card? AB cat. no is 2711P-RW1
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom