VersaView CE 1250H firmware upgrade

What is the question? You want to download the Version 5.00.xx file, for the appropriate terminal. If it's a Versaview CE terminal, download the file for PVPCE 700-1500 in the 5.00.09 box. If it's for an actual Panelview Plus, download the one for PVPLus 700-1500 in the 5.00.09 box.

Why bother upgrading the firmware anyway? If those things work, I'd leave them alone. Touching anything with FTStudio is dangerous. Going anywhere near FTView 5.10.xx is an extremely solid reason to switch from Rockwell entirely.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to communicate the Versaview with the rslinx so that I can see it. I changed the ip address on the screen itself already. It shows up...
Replies
Views
Guys, I know this should be straight forward but im having problems getting a Versaview CE1250H communicating with a L35CR over DF1. I usually...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project under Schneider M580, We have an existing supervision PC station develloped with Wonderware Intouch. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a facility that has multiple VersaViews across the floor. Every time I change the HMI, I've got to load it on each of them. Does...
Replies
Views
I have a VersaView 1500P (6181-15TSXP Series E) that has a failed hard drive (2.5 inch SATA). I could get a new hard drive for it. Although, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom