compactlogix firmware 12.22

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I need to download firmware 12.22 to a compactlogix controller. Currently the lowest version that I have is 13. Anyone know from where I can download the firmware? I tried AB web site but the last firmware that I see is 12.38
Thanks
1769-l35e

Last edited:
I've personally never had an issue using a different minor rev level of firmware. That doesn't mean there may not be an issue. It's just that I've never had one. I suggest you try 12.38 unless you have and it caused a probelm.

Keith

Increases in Minor revision numbers means that it will be compatable with lesser minor revisions, within the same Major Revision. Minor revisions are released as compatable updates, usually to correct bugs and errors.

If an update changes the functionality in any way - it will require a new Major revision release