Plc cable

isteak007

i want to buy PLC Cable online.
All type of PLC cable

Who accepts credit card & ship items via FedEX, UPS, DHL

Thanks!!

How about purchasing supplies and build your own cables? This may be a nice diversity to your business.

http://plctrainer.net/
they will accept credit cards. He is a good guy with great support. send them an email.
look up www.TWcontrols.com they also provide great support.

Yes they accepts credit card
But credit card checkout is via Paypal
so when i try to select my country my country is not listed.
My Country name is Bangladesh.
2z3rynd.jpg

Sorry....

Only USPS (EMS Express) for international customers, we have had very good luck using them

We can ship UPS for USA only

Best regards!

Sorry....

Only USPS (EMS Express) for international customers, we have had very good luck using them

We can ship UPS for USA only

Best regards!

in postal service i need 8-10 days to recive my cable.
in fedex or ups it needs only 4-5 days
is it possible to ship item via fedex if i pay my all shipping cost?

I have a LOT of customers that have us ship to a US address (broker) and they forward them via UPS or FedEX to them.... not sure who to tell you to use

You may just want to Google the service and see what comes up

I have a LOT of customers that have us ship to a US address (broker) and they forward them via UPS or FedEX to them.... not sure who to tell you to use

You may just want to Google the service and see what comes up

i didnt find any information about broker

can you give me a link?