Ethernet connection 1756-ENBT/A

buzgibi

Hello,

i am using RSLogix 5000 and 1756-ENBT/A rev:4.3 network card.
Other PLC are on this network card.
I cant see network PLC on this Ethernet card.

Last edited:
Have you ping from your PC to yor PLC, are they on the same subnetwork. How do you know that your ENBT card is configured correctly. Are you using rslinx, what version ??.

Have you ping from your PC to yor PLC, are they on the same subnetwork. How do you know that your ENBT card is configured correctly. Are you using rslinx, what version ??.

I can collect data from others PLC on the network. But i can't see it on RSLinx. I added EDS files for Ethernet Card but its not seeing still on RSlinx.
Configuration is true. Because we can see others PLC on network before DH+ network card wasnt crashed.
Then we added EDS files for DH+ card. Now we can see DH+ network in RSLinx. but we cant see other PLC on RSLinx etnernet network.
But we can collect datas from ethernet network PLC.

RSlinx versiyon : 2.51 gateway
Ethernet card : 1756- ENBT/A rev:4.3

Last edited:
Have you ping from your PC to your PLC ?? yes or no ??
Have you use DF1 and rslinx in order to verify that your ENBT is configured properly ???
Are you using a switch or a HUB ??

Buzgibi,
I had a problem like that. Everything was seeming normal but it wasn't possible to see ENBT on RSLinx. I have changed the ENBT card and everythig went to normal.

Have you ping from your PC to your PLC ?? yes or no ??
Have you use DF1 and rslinx in order to verify that your ENBT is configured properly ???
Are you using a switch or a HUB ??

I cant ping to PLC from My PC because we have a 2 ethernet card.
first is global ( Its ok. we can connect to RSLogix 5000. Its ip number = 134.200.75.100)
second is local network (Its not ok.. has Panelviews and other PLC IP number =192.150.150.100)
so i cant ping second ethernet card.

2)Yes verify its ok.

3)Yes we are using Wago hub..

Buzgibi,
I had a problem like that. Everything was seeming normal but it wasn't possible to see ENBT on RSLinx. I have changed the ENBT card and everythig went to normal.

its seeming normal but i will try it..
Thanks for reply.
have you any idea?

@ibora

kart normal gözüküyor. Kartı değiştirelim değiştirmesine ama birden bire oldu bu olay. Gerçi dediğini deneyebiliriz..

Use a cross cable end try to connect your pc to the second ENBT card, before doing so change your pc ip address to and ip similar to your plc adress i.e. 192.150.150.99 for instance. Then try to ping form your pc to your plc and let me know.
Then try the same thru the hub, by the way use a switch not a hub.

Look at the front of the 1756-ENBT module and see what messages are scrolling and color/state of the status lights. What are you seeing at the module?

OG