Error dp/dp

Berra

Hi,

I don´t really know were the problems are.

i have made a db 154 Bytes with udt in it

Ihave configured dp/dp in cpu 315-2dp system

64 word output
16 byte output
8 byte out put
2 bytes outPut

and in the cpu 416-2

64 word inPut
and same as above

in the cp315-2 dp a get error 8090 S7
In Pcs7 cp 416 dp a get error -32624

i have used the sfc15 block in cp315-dp
used sfc14 in cp416-2

regards Berra

namnlös.jpg

Do you mean you use a DP/DP coupler ?
Or is one CPU master and the other slave ?
Does you HW Config compile without problems ?
Try to post screenshots from the HW Config of both CPUs.

I can just glimpse in your screenshot that you have chosen a very low addressing for the data transfer (32hex = 50 decimal).
That would place the data within the regular proces image, so there is no need for DPWR_DAT and DPRD_DAT.

CALL "DPWR_DAT"
LADDR :=W#16#64 = diagnostic adress 100
RECORD :="DB Kommunikation".Send //p#db10.dbx0.0
RET_VAL:=MW100 error 8090 (what i wrong)

Jesper is right if you data is already in the process image no need for sfc 14 replace it with blockmove

Code:
      CALL  "BLKMOV"
       SRCBLK :=P#DB1.DBX0.0 BYTE 192
       RET_VAL:=MW20
       DSTBLK :=P#Q 100.0 BYTE 192
Also i think your problem might be that you have exceeded the limit for consistent data. Divide the Sfc14 calls or try to send 2 bytes at first

Last edited:
The address you enter is not the diagnostic address its the first Q address!!!

10 if start address Q16.0

Last edited:
The diagnostic address has nothing to do with this. LADDR points to the 1st byte of the configured i/o data. And yes, it only makes sense if it is outside the process image (typically from IB/QB256 and up).
edit: And do not fiddle with the diagnostic address unless you know what you do. Diagnostic addresses typically are from 2000 and up.

It is almost impossible to see anything clearly in your screenshot. But it looks like you have configured just one 64-byte output area. (beginning from Q16 ?). This doesnt match what you wrote in post # 1.

Last edited:
Like I said already:

Post your HW config.
LADDR at 50 or 100 (dec) is so low that DPRED_DAT/DPWR_DAT is not needed.

The diagnostic address has nothing to do with this. LADDR points to the 1st byte of the configured i/o data. And yes, it only makes sense if it is outside the process image (typically from IB/QB256 and up).
edit: And do not fiddle with the diagnostic address unless you know what you do. Diagnostic addresses typically are from 2000 and up.

It is almost impossible to see anything clearly in your screenshot. But it looks like you have configured just one 64-byte output area. (beginning from Q16 ?). This doesnt match what you wrote in post # 1.

Ok, but i still got some error, the I/O area in the dp is 154Byte

And the pointer is 154Byte whats is wrong now??

namnlös1.jpg

SFC14 is failing with error code 32915 (8093Hex)

Code:
8093 No DP module/PROFINET IO device from which you can read
consistent data exists at the logical address specified in LADDR.

You haven't declared any inputs in the h/w config.

SFC15 is failing with error code 32945 (80B1Hex)

Code:
80B1 The length of the specified destination area is not
identical to the user data length configured with STEP 7.

As Kalle says, you must read the different areas separately. Alternatively, don't use SFC14/15 but write your own block that copies to/from the P area.