want to know PLC programming software

Deepa

hi,
i am student.i want to program PLC using my personal
computer. i want to know the software
package for that.if anyone kwows how to get it, send the detail to me

There are many brands of PLC, each programs with their own software. Some companies have several models, and sometimes each model has it's own software.

You need to give more detail about what you are doing before anyone can give a recommendation.

It also depends on where you are too. Different parts of the world have different preferred systems. In the USA, AB seems to be the #1 system. In europe is seems to be Siemens. Mitsubishi in Japan. These three are common the world over too. There are other players too. Every one has its own software. If you are learning, it would be best to learn a system that is common to your area.