Red Lion Crimson 3 Multi-Text Indicator

CowDung

I am developing an application for the G304 in Crimson 3.

In Crimson 2, I was able to select a 'Multi-Text' primative that would display one of a number of states based on the value of a tag. I can't seem to find the same thing in Crimson 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Either under the tag, or the control, look under the format tab... It has an option for multistate for an integer

What primative do I use? I had one that I could select multi-state under the format tab, but it displayed my tag value instead of the states.

Use the Data Box Primitive the same as you would to display the number. If your tag is always going to be multi-state, use the format under the tag. Otherwise you can format the single control as multi-state

You could just drag the tag on to the screen from the resource pan on the right of the screen. Form there you can then select the tag then properties and adjust how you want the tag to display on the screen.
Actually it just automatically creates a data box when you drag the tag on to the screen

Last edited: