fx2n-4da to controle light??

avec21

Hey guys,

I need some help with my school project.
We need to build a domotica system using a Mitsubischi FX2N PLC.
To dim the light were using a dc controlled dimmer ( 0-12V ).
Can someone tell me if i can connect the dimmer to a Mitsubischi fx2n-4da to set the light intensity?

And how can i controle the light intensity with citect scada?

Thanks

Short answer: Yes you can.

Look up the specs on the 4da module, That's an analog output module. Does it have a suitable output range comparable to the Dimmer input?

Thats quick :D Thanks

The dimmer input range is 0 to 12 volt.
How can i control the analoge output with citect scada?

Thanks again

I have read the manual, but still i don't have a clue how to program the plc so they can communicate with each other.
Does anybody have some experience with the Fx2n-4da and GX IEC Developer 7.01.
For example which command do i need to use?