1769-SDN 75 63 Highly suspect

jdbrandt

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a 1769-SDN DeviceNet scanner attached to a MicroLogix 1500, flashing 75 63. (No traffic, node 63).

The highly suspect part is that the default node addess for this hardware is 63, and, according to the OEM documentation, the scanner should be 00. There is only ONE node of I/O, and its switches are set to 01.

The weird part is that I can change the code to 90 or 81 just by manipulating output image, word 0, bits 0, 1, and 2, which RUN, FAULT, or ?? the module. So, this tells me the module is seen by the processor, and reacting to the output image table.

Possibly cleared eeprom??

The module has somehow been set back to factory defaults. Error code 75 indicates an empty scanlist, and of course the default node address for any DeviceNet product is Node 63.

You can do this with a Reset service code, but I've never seen it happen just out of the blue.

I've the same issue.

What can I do in order to scanner add the only device that i have conneted to the network? If my only options is autoscan mode

Thanks.