modicon quantum plc of scheneider

amey.raja

hello, we are using modicon quantum plc and its progrraming software concepr2.2, we have one repeated problem from last many days that our controller get hanged automatically anf after some time it get reset ,also its some drop input card get flickermeans because of card hold unhold position many of feeders digital output get on /off.so please any one can give me some solution.

Normally theres two things that cause the plc to "hang". Watchdog overflow or there is a problem with the supply to the plc. While it is in the fault state connect to it and check the cpu for reasons.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a backup Processor which is identical to the processor running my plant (140 CPU 652 60). If I load the same project into this backup...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any one know how I can check the status of the Ethernet card NOE77111 status or if there is any communication fault? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hi, I have new Moodicon PLC CPU 140 652 60 and I want to change the IP address, Subnet mask, and the gateway for this plc using the key pad. The...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon everyone, I am a newbie (even though I am 50!!!) to plc programming, but have been handed an "oportunity" to program a Unity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom